You can mark seats as unavailable for sale in an event. This is helpful to show a full floor plan while making only some seats available for sale. You can do this by navigating to the edit page of the event and selecting "Edit Seat Statuses". See animation below. Be aware that you can only apply changes 10 times in a given time period so apply your changes in large batches to avoid being blocked from making more adjustments.
Manage Table Bookings
- Determine the price of an individual seat by taking the full table price and dividing by the number of seats.
- From the event edit page (see below), go to Ticket Settings and create a ticket category and ticket type for the seats at the table. Set the price of this ticket to the price found in step 1.
- Return to the event edit page (see below) and click "Edit Seating Chart". Highlight the tables that will be sold as full tables and assign the ticket category created in step 2.
- Now navigate back to the edit page (see below) and select "Seat Statuses"
- Navigate to the tab titled "Manage Table Bookings"
- Select the tables that will be sold as full tables.
- Click the text in the bottom right that says "_ tables will be bookable by table".