The event list widget allows you to embed a live list on your publication website of all of the events on your ticketing domain. To locate the event list widget code:
- Click the Settings tab in the main navigation
- Select the Embed Codes card
- On the next screen, select the Event List Widget card.
Highlight and copy the code that appears and embed this on your website where you'd like to add the event list widget. Embed the code in a responsive template for best results. You can click the Preview Widget button to see what the generic widget will look like on your site. You can also Customize the Event List Widget to limit the events shown or make other adjustments.
DIY: WordPress Site
WordPress, being one of the most widely-used content management systems out there, has a number of security features to prevent users from loading malicious content into their site. For that reason, we strongly recommend asking a developer to create a Page Template for your theme.
- Add a New Page in WordPress
- Select the template by name from the dropdown or, if the template file was named to fit into the template hierarchy, leave it with the Default Template.
- Publish the page.
The alternate method, that will likely be cleaned by WordPress and stop working when the page is next saved, is to switch to the Text view in the WordPress editor, then paste in the code there. This will only work for Admins in most WordPress sites, or Super-Admins in a Multi-site Network.
If you need any assistance getting your website up and running with your widget please let us know.