Organizations that use our ticketing platform have access to a number of promotional tools for their events. These tools can offer customers special discounts for event tickets, or create a package to sell tickets to several events at once. Also available are memberships and gift cards that can help drive repeat business, as well as donation funds that can be set up to promote fundraising goals.
These tools can be found by navigating to the Promote section in the navigation menu. The features listed below are available to any organization users to create and edit for use with their events.
Here is a brief synopsis of the promotional tools shown above.
- Promo Codes can be used to offer discounts on tickets to customers. They can be used across all events, limited to specific events, or limited to specific tickets within an event. Note that the discount is applied per ticket, not per order.
- Gift Cards to sell credit to your organization via a gift card code that can then be redeemed by any customer using that code at checkout.
- Ticket Packages allow customers to purchase tickets for multiple events for a set price. This is a useful feature if an organization is trying to sell a "Season Ticket" or any other special deal that includes more than one event.
- Donations offer a fundraising option for an organization or another cause that is in partnership with an event organizer.
- Memberships for repeat customers to allow them to purchase tickets from your organization at a discounted rate for a defined period of time
All of the details and additional options regarding these features are available in our knowledge base in the Promotional Tools section. Click on the name in the list above for the setup guides.
You can also continue reading the next article in the systems training series, Manage Customers.
Please sign in to leave a comment.