You have decided to increase revenue and join our Network. Now What? We want to make sure you and your team are set up for success. The Launch Timeline walks you through our steps for success in launching your own ticketing brand.
Part 1: Prior to Training, (Week -1)
- Exchange Agreements
- Introductions to the Team & Confirm Next Steps - Meet the sales and support teams and layout your customized launch timeline
- Get Set-Up as a Portal User in the Web App
Part 2: Training, (Week 1)
- Technical Training and a call with the head of the support team (2 hours)
- Initial Sales Support and Training with your own specialist (1.5 hours)
- Create Your Subdomain
- Send us Your Logo and Branding Colors - We take care of the customization of your ticketing page for you!
- Create Your Launch Plan (1.5 hours)
Part 3: Launching, (Week 2)
- Brand Integration & Content Expectation Call (1.5 hours)
- Create Your Content Plan (1 hour)
- Start Executing Your Launch Plan
- Launch Call - Recap, ask questions, and set initial goals (1.5 hours)
After your launch, you will work one on one with your specialist to grow revenue and work through sales demos to local event creators. Each week you will set goals together and review your progress. Your team can also use this time to share marketing and sales strategies to be sure you are getting the most out of your new ticketing brand.