We’ve created this checklist to help you get the most out of your partnership with Evvnt and Evvnt Ticketing. Reach out to us with any questions you may have on this list. Our goal is to make sure your event is a huge success!
90 DAYS BEFORE EVENT
CREATE & PUBLISH YOUR EVENT WITH EVVNT TICKETING
- Posting your event early creates awareness and opportunities to get your event in front of our audience.
ADD A GET TICKETS LINK ON YOUR WEBSITE
- Link your website to the URL from your event details page to be sure ticket buyers know where to get their tickets. This gives your ticket buyers a call to action to help drive sales.
- Create an event on Facebook and link it to your event on Evvnt Ticketing and it will create a “Get Tickets” button for your event.
CRAFT YOUR MARKETING PLAN
- A successful event has a well thought out marketing plan behind it. Take some time to put together your marketing plan to reach as many ticket buyers as possible.
- Evvnt has exclusive opportunities to help you create awareness for your event including an upgrade to a Premium Event Listing across our network of local publishers as well as Email Marketing tools. Log into your Evvnt account to take advantage of these opportunities.
60 DAYS BEFORE EVENT
UPGRADE YOUR EVENT TO A PREMIUM LISTING ON EVVNT
- Start creating awareness for you event by reaching as many local ticket buyers as possible through Evvnt’s exclusive Premium Listing syndication and get your event featured on your local community calendar now through the end of your event.
30 DAYS BEFORE EVENT
SEND AN EMAIL MARKETING CAMPAIGN
- Log into your Evvnt account to set up an email marketing campaign using our easy email marketing tool - you can adjust your audience size to find the perfect price!
PLAN YOUR DAY OF OPERATIONS
- Create your day of operations plan to check people in as fast as possible and be sure to download and familiarize yourself with the Evvnt Ticketing Gate App.
- Create a QR code from your event details page URL and create posters to prompt people to pre-purchase their tickets when they arrive to reduce lines at the door of the event.