A partner or portal user has access to both portal level and organization level reports. For information about organization level reports for event, customer, and payout data, you can find that detailed here. Portal level reports will be mixed in with all organization level reports based on report category.
Some of the most commonly used reports:
- Event Management & Operations
- Sales by Event - this will list all events within a date range for all organizations or for a selected organization and show basic ticket sales data.
- Ticket Manifest - this is most useful for event hosts that need a printed list of each ticket to be used for manually managing check-ins.
- Registrations - this is where event hosts can find answers to the registrations questions for a specific event.
- Portal Payout - a list of payouts and amounts by Organization.
- Transactions - currently this is the only location where refunded orders will be listed.
- Ticket Detail - a detail of every ticket sold with revenue details and payout status.
- Customer Summary - A summary of your customer info and their purchase behavior based on purchase date.