An Event Creator has officially agreed to use your ticketing portal, what’s next?
Adding an organization to your portal is the first step you will take after an event creator agrees to ticket with you. This allows you to then add a user to the organization, granting them access to the admin so they can create and manage their own events and ticket buyers.
- Navigate to the Organizations tab of the main navigation and click the green "+" icon to begin the organization creation workflow.
- In the Organization Basics section, enter the Name for the organization. You can also add their address, website and phone number if you have it handy but this information is optional and can be added by an organization user later.
- Add the first Organization User (they will be the Account Owner and have the highest access, can enter banking information, and add additional Account Owner Users if needed).
- Send Email #1, the Welcome Email template to the Account Owner User.
- Once their event is published send email #2, the Event Live Email template.
- Once you’ve received a press release and artwork from the organization follow through with the Inclusive Marketing Plan you’ve set in place.
- Share any content created with the organization - The intention is for the organization to share this content on their own website or social media platforms.
- Monitor and check the organization’s website and Facebook page to ensure they link over to your ticketing site. The organizations’s website is the #1 driving force behind ticket sales.
- If the organization has agreed to use Evvnt Ticketing for their At the Door sales schedule a training session for them with the Evvnt Support team using this scheduling link.
Please sign in to leave a comment.