Artificial Intelligence tools can help you identify potential event and ticketing leads from social media, websites, and other event listing sites to help you save time and resources! The key to making this work for you is to use specific prompts. We've created a few prompt templates that can be used with AI tools like ChatGPT and Bard to find event and ticketing leads in your market.
- "What companies in CITY have events from 100 - 500 people that do not use Ticketmaster?"
- "What are the largest ticketing beer festivals in CITY by month?"
- "What are the highest attended events in CITY?"
- "What events in CITY happen in MONTH?"
Personalized Sales Emails
AI can also help you generate personalized emails tailored to your lead's events or organization and can help you create a more customized and thoughtful email. By personalizing the email to your lead, your emails may land a bit better, be read all the way through, and get you a response or demo booked!
"Write a personalized email to this organization describing how PORTAL NAME would be a great partner to help them with their event's ticketing and marketing. Research this organization, the link is below:
Personalize the email to include interesting facts about the organization and then pitch how our media company can help with ticketing and marketing to increase sales."
How to Use ChatGPT or Bard for Email Marketing:
- Create an account for ChatGPT or Bard
- Log in to ChatGPT or Bard
- Enter a prompt that you want ChatGPT or Bard to generate content for
- ChatGPT or Bard will generate content for your prompt
Other Helpful Tips:
- Use clear and concise prompts
- Be specific about the type of content that you want ChatGPT or Bard to generate
- Review the content that was generated carefully and make any necessary edits
- Use the content that ChatGPT or Bard generated in your email marketing campaigns