You can scan in tickets using the camera on an Android or iOS device.
- Login to the app and select the "Scan Tickets" option located at the bottom of the screen.
- Choose the event for which you'd like to scan tickets. If the event has different types of tickets, you can limit your scanning to one specific type of ticket.
- When a guest arrives with a ticket, simply scan the QR code using your phone's camera. If the scan is successful, a green message will appear on your screen.
- To view the entire order and check in all tickets associated with that order, click "View Order."
- If there are additional tickets to check in, simply tap to check them in.
- To scan the next ticket, tap "Scan Tickets" at the top of the screen.
More information about the app can be found in this section of our knowledge base. The Evvnt Mobile Box Office can be downloaded for Android or iOS devices at the following links:
Tips for Successful Scanning:
- Be sure to hold your phone steady and aligned with the QR code.
- If the app hovers too long, it might try to scan the ticket twice. Watch for a message that says "Ticket Already Checked In" and note the time and date that the initial check-in happened.