You can find existing orders in the Mobile Box Office app by searching by name, email, or order number. From the order, you can check in tickets, send the tickets by email or text, or process a refund (admins only).
If you need to search for ticket orders using our app, follow these steps:
- Open the app and select the "Orders" option located at the bottom of the screen.
- You will see a list of all orders for all events in your account, sorted by purchase date with the most recent at the top. Click on any order to see more information.
- To return to the list of orders, click the "Orders" option located on the top left of the screen.
- To search for a specific order, tap the search field and begin typing the name, email, or order number associated with the order you're looking for.
- Once you find the desired order, tap on it to view the details.
- From the order details page, you have several options. You can send a confirmation email with the tickets to any email address, or send a link to the tickets by text. You can also view the tickets by clicking the "Ticket" option and check in any tickets associated with the order.
- To return to the list of orders, click the option at the top of the screen. If you want to cancel the search and see all orders again, simply clear the search field.
Q: Why are all the orders showing in the app? Can you just show the orders for one event?
A: Customers sometimes buy tickets for the wrong event date which can create issues at the gate when trying to verify their purchase. To avoid this, we now display all orders on the orders page and plan to add a search filter to help you find specific orders. This way, you can easily search for an order by name or email and quickly find the right one.
More information about the app can be found in this section of our knowledge base. The Evvnt Mobile Box Office can be downloaded for Android or iOS devices at the following links: