Before you can edit your event, you need to find the event you want to edit:
- Click on "Events" in the navigation menu.
- If your event has already ended then you can find it by clicking on the drop-down menu next to the search field and select “All” events.
- The overflow menu for each event will offer additional options to edit, delete, or duplicate the event.
Filter Events by Date - Click the calendar icon next to the filter and you will have a date picker to view events within a range of dates.
Clicking on an event title in the event list will take you to the event’s dashboard, also known as the “Manage” page. Learn more about Using the Event Dashboard. You can navigate to the “Edit” page from here by clicking on the "Edit" button.
Edit an Event
The edit page is set up with “cards” that can expand to show more settings.
- Event Basics card (1) will show options to edit the name, venue, images, and description of the event. Note: if you make an edit in the Event Basics card, be sure to scroll to the bottom and be sure to select “Save Event”.
- Click on the caret for the Ticket Settings card (2) to edit tickets available for the event.
- Next to the “Manage” button is a toggle (3) that will unpublish your event from public view and pause all sales.
- To edit the date or time of an event, click on the 3-dots menu and select "Edit".
- At the bottom of the edit page, “Show Advanced Settings” (5) will expose the following additional settings:
- A Registration Form to gather additional information form ticket buyers
- A Waiver announcement that ticket buyers must acknowledge before completing their purchase
- Use a custom ticket design for adding ad spots on printed tickets
- Add quantity discounts for customers that purchase bulk quantities of tickets
- Add an early access code so customers can purchase tickets before regular sales start
If a card offers a green “+” button then this is how you can add an item to this section.
Please sign in to leave a comment.