Our reporting options are available from the "Reports" menu. You can also find event specific reports when you are viewing your event.
Event Specific Reports
Event specific reports are available in an Event Dashboard. This is where you will find the ticket and customer manifests for your event, as well as the answers for custom registration questions you may have added to your event. Most of the data you need to run your event is available here; you can read more about using the Event Dashboard.
You can export specific event data using the following method.
- Select the appropriate date(s) for the report (only for a recurring event).
- Next select the report you need from the Event Reports section.
- This will load a page that will display the first 10 lines from the report.
- You can then click the cloud icon to download a ".csv" file of the data.
Navigating the Reports Section
All data can be found in the "Reports" section while logged in as a portal or organization user (admin or above). Once logged in, use the left-side navigation menu to go to "Reports" (see #1 in image below).
All data available in our reporting section can be downloaded as a file of 'comma separated values', also known as a .CSV file. This can be opened in any spreadsheet program and sorted or parsed as needed. To download the data, click on the cloud icon (#6).
The Reports section is organized into categories. Simply click into the relevant topic and select from the available reports. Data will appear based on the selected event and then filtered by purchase date. You can also leave the event selection empty and you will see data from all events within the date range that you select. See #5 in the image above.
Easily gather important information about your customers using the Customer Summary report located in the "Customer & Donor Information" section. This report lets you see data by selecting a specific event or a certain period of time for purchases. The Summary gives you key details like their first and last names, email addresses, and other relevant information about their ticket purchases.
You can also find more customer details in the Event Management section. Just remember that we collect customer names, email addresses, and billing information for each order, and these details are also shown in an event order report.
Although we don't automatically collect phone numbers, you have the choice to manually include a user's phone number by editing their customer record. Phone numbers can also be collected automatically by adding a Registration Form to your events that asks for this information.
The addresses we gather from customers are called billing addresses, and you can access them in the Customer Address report. But please be aware that right now, customer addresses are not available for transactions made using mobile wallet payment methods.
Data collected by a customer Registration Form will be available in the Event Dashboard report options as well as in the Event Management & Operations option on the Reports page. This data is not stored with a customer and only available in this report.
From the Reports page, select the Accounting option:
- The Payout History will show the record of past payments.
- Payout by Item option will show which transactions were included in a particular payout.
- The Transactions report is ideal for finding order and date for refunds, donations, and any ticket or non-ticket items that created a transaction. It will have a column showing the Payout Date and Payout ID in which that transaction was included. If it has not been paid out then this column will be blank.